Early Toxicity evaluation
- Screening and prioritization: eg. 50 + chemicals
- This service is designed to help avoid the most obvious toxic substances in the early development stage (Exploration phase)
- A Report will be prepared with the following contents:
- QSAR predictions and summarizing of result
- Optionally profiling and general calls for properties such as carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, developmental toxicity site, endocrine properties, etc.
- The result is focused information on toxicity of all compounds – and in light of this information, the customer can make important decisions
- Process time – 1-3 weeks (depending on the amount of substances)