SAXOCON is hiring a senior medical writer to team up with our medical writing specialist as soon as possible. The medical writing team is responsible for planning and managing the process for document preparation in close collaboration with our toxicologists and computational toxicologists. You will report to the Chief Technical Officer.
Your main responsibilities cover:
- Writing and project management of biological evaluation reports, medical device documentation and other regulatory documents
- Discussing toxicological data and contributing to the risk analysis in close collaboration with the team
- Participating in discussions with customers and external experts
- Participating in development of a quality management system
- Training of colleagues in use of templates and best writing practices
- Assuring a high quality of our deliverables
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- An MSc, MD, DVM or PhD, with solid pharmaceutical, medical or biological background
- At least 3 years of regulatory medical writing experience from a pharmaceutical or medical device company
- Proficiency and experience in the preparation of regulatory documents
- Super-user of MS office and flair for other IT tools (e.g. EndNote)
- Experience with regulatory interactions and an interest in analytical chemistry are assets but not a requirement
In addition you are:
- A dedicated team player with strong collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders as we work cross-functionally and our team consists of toxicologists, computational toxicologists and medical writers
- Pro-active, structured, well-organized and committed to meeting deadlines
- Able to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Passionate about conveying key messages clearly and accurately
- Able to see the bigger picture while keeping attention to detail
- Keen to provide our customers with deliverables tailored for their individual needs
How to apply:
Any questions you are welcome to contact our medical writing specialist Signe í Stórustovu on +45 2712 7911 or our CTO Anders Permin on +4561611561.
We are happy to receive your application at email@example.com
SAXOCON is a spin-off from DTU and is partly owned by DTU. The company was founded in 2013 and we are currently expanding heavily, both in number of employees and in our portfolio of customers.
Although we are busy, we have a relaxed and informal atmosphere, where we collaborate to create high quality products to the benefit of our customers.