Saxocon will be present at the Food-IN-2-Health Agora at Copenhagen University, Marmorhallen, Frederiksberg Campus, 11 November 2015 9am to 4pm.
Are you our next toxicologist?
SAXOCON is hiring a toxicologist to join our team of toxicologists and computational toxicologists as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities cover:
- Performing toxicological assessments in accordance with ISO, ICH and OECD guidelines/standards for drug substances, medical device, food and feed ingredients, cosmetics etc.
- Performing risk assessments for biological evaluation reports and other medical device documentation
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings pertaining to our deliverables
- Providing input to and reviewing biological evaluation reports and other documents written for our customers
- Providing input to Standard Operating Procedures
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- An MSc, MD, DVM preferably supplemented with a Ph.D. within a biological or pharmaceutical discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant nonclinical safety or toxicology experience
- Experienced MS office user with a flair for IT
- Knowledge of or preferably experience with risk management (e.g. ISO 14971)
- Knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 13485) and/or GMP
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry is an asset but not a strict requirement
In addition, you are:
- A dedicated team player with strong collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders as we work cross-functionally and our team consists of toxicologists, computational toxicologists and material specialist.
- Pro-active, structured, well-organised and committed to meeting deadlines
- Able to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Able to see the bigger picture while keeping attention to detail
- Keen to provide our customers with deliverables tailored for their individual needs
How to apply:
Any questions you are welcome to contact our CEO Martin Friis-Mikkelsen on +4540112027.
We are happy to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAXOCON is a spin-off from DTU and partly owned by DTU. The company was founded in 2013 and we are currently expanding heavily, both in the number of employees and in our portfolio of customers.
Although we are busy, we have a relaxed and informal atmosphere, where we collaborate to create high-quality products to the benefit of our customers.