SAXOCON is comprised of a team of dedicated Regulatory Toxicologists and internationally recognised expert Computational Toxicologists experienced with QSAR modelling and risk assessment.
We provide state-of-the-art toxicological profiling and risk assessments for drug candidates, impurities and degradation products within drug products in order to evaluate their potential hazards and qualify acceptable levels of exposure. In addition, SAXOCON carries extensive experience with combination products and medical devices associated with pharmaceutical applications.
Our toxicological support services within the pharmaceutical industry include:
- In-Silico Screening of Drug Candidates in Early and Late Phase Development
- Qualification of Impurities in Drug Substances and Drug Products (ICH Q3A-Q3D)
- Hazards Assessments for DNA Reactive/Mutagenic Impurities (ICH M7)
- Risk Assessment of Extractables and Leachables
- Toxicological Profiling and Safety Assessment of Excipients (Inactive Ingredients)
- Safety Evaluation of Combination Products and Medical Devices
For more info contact email@example.com or give us a call on +45 40 11 20 27